Cara Delevingne is a 26-year-old actress, model and singer. The Burberry model is most popular for her edgy fashion trends and unique makeup. Here are some of her most inspirational quotes:
Cara Delevingne Quotes:
1. The more we embrace who we are as people and rely less on our physical attributes, the more empowered we become.
2. Stop trying to define who you are and just be.
3. I think each of us has to look at the root of the issue as to why we cannot feel good about ourselves often enough to celebrate ourselves. It’s larger than what’s happening in the moment of receiving a compliment. Everyone has to figure out why they don’t agree with what’s being said. It’s a self-confidence thing.
4. I like to be goofy. I like to make people laugh. I like to have a good time as much as possible.
5. The energy you give off is the energy you receive. I really think that, so I’m always myself – jumping, dancing, singing around, trying to cheer everybody up.
6. You have this one life. How do you wanna spend it? Apologising? Regretting? Questioning? Hating yourself? Dieting? Running after people who don’t see you? Be brave. Believe in yourself. Do what feels good. Take risks. You have this one life. Make yourself proud.
7. Don’t worry, be happy! Embrace your weirdness!
8. Mistakes are proof that you’re trying.
9. When you have balance in your life, work becomes an entirely different experience. There is a passion that moves you to a whole new level of fulfilment and gratitude, and that’s when you can do your best…for yourself and for others.
10. Whatever makes you happy is more important. It doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks.
11. I like a little bit of designer, with a bit of vintage and high street mixed in. I love it when you find those one-off key pieces, which end up becoming investment pieces.”
12. I had no interest in fashion when I was younger. I was such a tomboy. I loved soccer, as you call it, or sports in general. The first time I was a bridesmaid, to my auntie, I refused to go down the aisle without my football shorts underneath my dress.
13. If I am able to carry on modelling, I’ll be very happy to, but my passion is definitely in music and acting. I would love to do what Meryl Streep is doing. Her or Judi Dench, or maybe Charlize Theron as well.
14. Kids should speak to each other. They’re horrid to each other online, they bully each other – they should shut up and stop it. The problem with social media is there is too much freedom. It’s too much, too young.
15. I’m a world class Beat-boxer; you should hear the noises I can make with my mouth.
16. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.
17. Humans are humans, it does not matter where we come from! What matters is what we stand for and what we can achieve. United or alone.
18. When you’re coming from a place of living just to work, it’s never as good as you want it to be. It’s never as authentic. When you have balance in your life, work becomes an entirely different experience.
19. I never felt like I was good enough, that I deserved success. I felt like I was living somebody else’s dream.”
20. I always feel that life can teach you how to act. I’m always looking at life through other people’s eyes. By feeling empathy. And I do feel that I’m constantly learning.