Emma Watson is an English actress, model and activist. She is most popular for her role as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter series and Belle in the 2017 film, Beauty and the Beast. Here are some of her most famous and inspirational quotes:
Emma Watson Quotes:
1. I don’t want other people to decide what I am. I want to decide that for myself.
2. Both men and women should feel free to be sensitive. Both men and women should feel free to be strong.
3. Young girls are told you have to be the delicate princess. Hermione taught them that you can be the warrior.
4. Don’t feel stupid if you don’t like what everyone else pretends to love.
5. Girls should never be afraid to be smart.
6. I’m willing to be seen. I’m willing to speak up. I’m willing to keep going. I’m willing to listen to what others have to say. I’m willing to go to bed each night at peace with myself. I’m willing to be my biggest bestest most powerful self.
7. The saddest thing a girl can do is dumb herself down for a guy.
8. If not me, who? If not now, when?
9. If you truly pour your heart into what you believe in, even if it makes you vulnerable, amazing things can and will happen.
10. I don’t want the fear of failure to stop me from doing what i really care about.
11. I always have several books on the go at any one moment, so it’s no good you asking ‘What’s on the bedside table at the moment, Emma?’ because often I can’t even see the table!
12. I’m a real Londoner. We have very grey weather in London, and I think it encourages a very eclectic and crazy fashion sense. I mix high-street stuff with more high-end fashion, and I love vintage.
13. I think the actresses who are really successful are the ones who are comfortable in their own skins and still look human.
14. The difficulty for me is that I’m interested in so many different things. I could never really imagine myself doing one thing, and I’m pretty sure that I’ll end up doing four or five different things.
15. The entertainment industry is pretty nuts, and having had that experience outside of it and going to university has really made a big difference. It’s important to me to feel like I have my own life.
16. I genuinely haven’t really had a rebellious phase. I think it’s just because of the way I was brought up. I think it’s because I left home when I was ten years old.
17. I like books that aren’t just lovely but that have memories in themselves. Just like playing a song, picking up a book again that has memories can take you back to another place or another time.
18. I wasn’t one of those girls who always dreamed of being an actress. I went to a normal school and then these film auditioners turned up when I was nine. Then I just fell into this whirlwind.
19. I think when I was younger I wasn’t really sure if I wanted to act, so I played around with a few different ideas. I wasn’t sure whether I might want to write or whether I might want to do something in fashion.
20. You only learn from experience, so as much as someone can tell you things, you have to go out there and make your own mistakes in order to learn.